What goals do we have for ourselves in 2012?
Well, we are still having vague discussions about all the things we will do during our life changing year so I thought it was about time that we started making a list of written goals that we can add to as the time gets closer. They are in no particular order and at the moment are just my list. I’ll get the kids and Gert to add any of their own shortly.
- Visit at least 20 countries
- Ride an elephant
- See wild monkeys close up
- See the Northern Lights
- Help in an orphanage or school
- House-sit at least once
- Couchsurf at least once
- Ride in a bus or aircraft with chickens!
- Buy pretty bangles in India
- Keep good records of our spending
- Choose some statistics to keep track of for a bit of fun
- Somewhere in the world meet at least 5 online travel bloggers that we follow
- Stay in a monastery at least once
- Stay somewhere 5-star at least once
- Take a cruise – must be at least 3 nights
- Visit Forks (I’m pathetic I know!)
Extra items to be added!!